- Help with improving your scripts/code
- Code review: we look together at your code/script and give constructive feedback and advice
- Making code more reproducible and reusable
- Advice and help how to best document code
- Advice about whether to use YAML or CSV or JSON or TOML or something else
- Help with organising your code
- Help with modularizing your code
- Help with moving your work/project/code/data to Git
- Help with Git, GitHub, and GitLab
- Help with organization of reusable and reproducible Jupyter notebooks and
- Help with sharing your code
- Help publishing your code
- Help with software licenses and open sourcing
- Packaging and sharing software
- Containerization (Singularity, Docker)
- Help with pip, PyPI, and Conda
- Help with running your code faster
- Improving scaling, CPU, and memory footprint of research codes
- Porting to GPU
- Moving from local computer to cloud or high-performance computing (using e.g. NRIS resources)
If you have questions about code you wrote or want to write, please contact
us or come and talk to us.
Or check our short presentation slide deck for research groups.
Or try the even shorter slide deck.